Healing Sanctuary Health & Safety
lOur facility has been Disinfected with
For spas, sanitation isn't an option, it's a MUST.
When examining this laundry list of concerns, it may seem impossible to keep entire spa sanitary day in and day out - HOWEVER we STRESS the fact that IT IS A NON-NEGOTIABLE PART OF RUNNING A SUCCESSFUL SPA.
To ensure your safety and ours we went above and beyond all government compliance and expectations.
1. Our entire facility space and air (including AC ducts & Vents) has been SHIELDED by the incredible two step technology and it meets the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes the disease COVID-19. The PermaSafe™ Antimicrobial System is comprised of two distinct, yet equally remarkable, patented and EPA-registered products: PermaSafe CLEAN™ (Step 1), our high-performance, multi-surface cleaner; no-rinse, no-wipe sanitizer, broad-spectrum hospital grade disinfectant, and odor, allergen, mold, mildew, and fungi eliminator. And…PermaSafe SHIELD™ (Step 2), our semi-permanent antimicrobial surface protectant that continuously inhibits the growth and spread of bacteria and other microorganisms. Even more than its versatility, what’s most remarkable about PermaSafe is it can last and remain antimicrobials effective for months and does so without the use of any harmful chemicals, and is:
· EPA Registered.
· Boeing D6-7127 Approved (for diverse material integrity testing).
· Safe, Effective on Both Porous and Non-Porous Surfaces.
· No Rinse, No Wipe, No PPE Required for Continuous, Repeated Use.
· Non-Toxic, Non-Hazardous, Non-Corrosive, Non-Abrasive.
· Contain No CFCs, No VOCs, No Enzymes, No Fragrances, No Dyes, No Phosphates, and Leaves No Residue.
For more information, please visit their website.
2. We clean all work surfaces between each client with ONLY EPA registered disinfectants.
3. All rooms are sanitized with UV-C Light and Ozone in between services. (1 Hour procedure)
4. All linens are freshly washed & sanitized.
5. Restrooms are periodically wiped down throughout the day.
6. Clients are in individual rooms that have been sanitized and cleaned prior to their arrival.
7. High-touch surfaces such as display shelves, door handles and credit card machines are disinfected between clients.
8. Couples services are not available at this time.
9. Our facility is spacious, 6 feet social distancing is achievable.
10. All clients are asked to arrive on time for their appointment and wash their hands prior to any scheduled service.
Thank you for visiting Healing Sanctuary & Spa! The health and well-being of our guests and employees will forever be our top priority. We have been closely monitoring updates and recommendations which have been provided by the CDC, Word Health Organization and abiding by the state and local mandates. We look forward in safely pampering you.